Your Pc Ran into a problem and needs to restart error is a common error lately. There are many applicable methods to solve the “Device ran into a problem and needs to restart” error. In this article, you can find all the details about what the “pc ran into problem and needs to restart error” is and how to solve it.
What is “your pc ran into a problem and need to restart error” ?
Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart error is included in the group of errors called blue error. It is most common in Windows 7 versions. It is also one of the errors frequently encountered by users in Windows 8 and 10 operating systems. Previously, we gave information about the blue errors on the computer are caused by hardware errors in our article titled hardisk test. For this reason, I suggest you first go to our related content and do a hard disk test.
What are the causes of Your Pc Ran into a Problem error?
We can list the main causes of your pc ran into problem and needs to restart error as follows;
- Virus infection of the operating system,
- Disabled Windows services due to malware,
- Problems with RAM or Memory,
- Faulty updates in drivers,
- Power cut and circuit problems that may occur afterwards,
- Incorrect Bios updates and settings, especially on old computers.
How to fix windows ran into a problem?
To resolve “windows your device ran into a problem” error, follow the steps below:
- Run “startup repair” on your Windows computer.
- If the startup repair is successful, the error will be resolved.
- If this error is caused by your computer’s RAM, this solution will not work.
- If the error is not resolved even though you run the startup repair, then you need to check the RAM.
If the above methods did not work for you, you can also try the methods below.
- If you have an old computer, this error may occur when the BIOS settings are changed. In this case, setting the BIOS to “DEFAULT” will help you solve the error.
- According to the feedback we received from our users, some users see this error while formatting the computer, not while using the system.
- If you are encountering this error during the formatting stage, then change the DVD or USB you used while formatting.
- If you still have problems after trying all the methods described above, check your RAM. Because this error is also caused by RAM. If your computer has dual slot ram, test it with a single RAM for a while. If the error persists, there may be a software error in the second RAM.
- If you still get an error after trying all these methods, your last chance is to format it. You can permanently get rid of this error by formatting it with the original Windows version.
We tried to give information about your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. If this article on how to fix pc ran into problem windows 10 did not help you, write the error you encountered in the comment section and I will help you. You can visit our technology category for similar errors and solutions you encounter on your computer.
The common cause of this error is outdated drivers. You can try the methods in our content to solve the error. You can also update the drivers and resolve this error after starting your computer in safe mode.
There are many reasons for this problem, also called blue screen error. Outdated drivers, a virus in the operating system, problems with memory or ram, outdated drivers or incorrectly updating drivers are among the main causes.
Run the “Startup Repair” application on the computer using the Windows operating system. However, the error will most likely be fixed. You can also try other methods in our content to solve the “Windows 11 your device ran into a problem and needs to restart” error.
No, this is not a virus. However, a virus that infects your computer can also cause this error.