Where to buy gtc coin? GTC is a blockchain project with the aim of improving and developing programs. GTC coin is listed on many exchanges and you can buy GTC coin from any of the exchanges you want. In this article, you can find information on how to buy GTC coins from centralized or decentralized coin exchanges.
Where to buy GTC coins?
GTC coin is listed on many crypto exchanges with large trading volume. A list of all these exchanges will be shared below. The short form of the coin is GTC.
- Uniswap (V2)
- Crypto.com Exchange
- Uniswap (V3)
- Bancor Network
- Hotcoin Global
- Coinbase Exchange
How to buy GTC coins?
The list of exchanges where the GTC coin is listed is shared above. If you are a member of one of these exchanges, you can buy and sell transactions. If you do not have an account yet, I suggest you open an account with one of the trusted central coin exchanges and trade. The main reliable exchanges where GTC coin is listed and you can open an account are: Binance, Gate.io, Coinbase, Kucoin,
How to buy GTC coins with Uniswap?
GTC coin is an ERC-20 based coin. For this reason, you can buy GTC coins without being a member of any central exchange. Uniswap is one of these exchanges. To trade GTC coins on the Uniswap exchange;
- First of all, log in to the uniswap homepage here.
- Then connect your cold wallet. I use my Metamask wallet for this transaction. Make sure your Metamask wallet is on the Ethereum Mainnet.
- Then you can perform the Swap transaction by choosing as follows.
I would like to remind this: ERC-20 fees are a bit high. For this reason, you may have to pay high fees both when swapping and transferring coins to exchanges. Therefore, it will be better for you to trade from centralized exchanges.
How to transfer GTC coin to another exchange?
You can transfer your GTC coins between centralized or decentralized exchanges. ERC-20 network is used in transfer transactions. For this reason, the transfer process of coins can be a little later than other networks and can take up to 1 hour.
Also, before making the coin transfer, confirm whether the GTC coin is listed on that exchange via Coinmarketcap or a similar site. If you are going to transfer for arbitrage, I suggest you look at the trading volumes on the exchange you will send. Although the price may seem low, small exchanges trade with bots and can trap you. There is also the risk of losing your coins. To transfer GTC coin to another exchange;
- First of all, enter the GTC coin deposit section of the exchange you will transfer to and copy the ERC-20 address. Make sure you do this right. If you make an incorrect or incomplete copy, the coins will be lost.
- After copying the shipping address, enter the GTC coin and withdrawal transactions menu on the exchange you want to withdraw money from.
- Paste the ERC-20 address of the exchange you want to send from here.
- Enter the shipping amount. After completing the verification process, your GTC coins will be transferred to the exchange you sent within an average of 1 hour.