Radiologist salary info is here. One of the most common searches about job salaries is how much do radiologists make. If you are looking for the answer to the question of how much do radiologist make, you are at the right place. In the continuation of the content, you can find detailed information about how much does radiologist make.
What does a radiologist do?
What do radiologists do? The main duties and jobs of radiologists, who can work in both state and private hospitals, are as follows;
- To use the ultrasonography device and to report the problems of the diseases by displaying them,
- Taking and reporting ultrasound of patients’ organs such as hands, feet, head, lungs with a fluoroscopy device,
- To have knowledge about ultrasound shooting fields such as histilography, intravenous urography and to be able to perform examinations of the intestines, stomach and esophagus of the patients.
- Performing computed tomography procedures and guiding patients in this regard,
- Preparing a report about problems such as abscess or cyst accumulating in the body and presenting it to the doctor,
- As there is a lot of radiation in ultrasound areas, ensuring the safety of both themselves and patients in these areas,
- To make necessary examinations about mammography,
To make necessary examinations about magnetic resonance and to evaluate the results,
- To follow scientific developments about the department of radiology.
How much does a radiologist make?
Radiology salary has increased especially with recent increases. As we mentioned in the introduction of our article, how much does a radiologist make a year differs according to the hospital, experience and many criteria. The average radiologists salary for 2023 is 437.000 dollars. Average radiologist salary table is shared below. The lowest radiologist salaries is 380.000 dollars per year, while the highest radiologist average salary is 506.000 dollars.
|Average salary of a radiologist pear a year||407.000|
|Highest annual radiology doctor salary pear a year||506.000|
|Minimum monthly average salary of radiologist||32.000|
I tried to give you information about how much money do radiologists make. If you have an opinion or question about the average salary for a radiologist, you can ask it in the comment section below.