Nurse Practitioner Salary info is here. If you are looking for the answer to the question how much does a nurse practitioner make, this article will be an up-to-date and complete guide for you. In this article, I will share in detail the answer to the question of how much does a nurse practitioner make.
What does a nurse practitioner do?
Before answering the question of how much does a nurse practitioner make, I would like to briefly give information about what nurse practitioners do. The daily duties and responsibilities of a nurse practioner are as follows;
- Evaluating the care needs of patients and planning accordingly,
- To prepare patients for examinations,
- To provide necessary care to patients before or after surgery,
- To administer drugs and serums in doses deemed appropriate by the doctor,
- To report the medical history of the patients, to record the drugs given,
- Taking blood samples from patients, sending them to the laboratory for analysis and recording them,
- To record the measurements of the patients such as blood pressure and sugar, which should be done routinely,
- Providing emergency assistance in emergencies such as traffic accidents, heart attacks,
- Performing patient care,
- Keeping the work environment safe and clean.
Salary of a nurse practitioner-2023
The answer to the question of how much does the nurse practitioner make varies according to the workplace, region, experience and many other criteria. Average nurse practitioner salary in America in 2023 is around $116,000. This np salary stated is the average salary. There are also Institutions that pay higher salary nurse practitioner.
Average salary of nurse practitioner table is given below:
|Lowest salary for nurse practitioner pear year||108.000 dolars|
|Nurse practioner salary per year||126.000 dolars|
I tried to give information about the average nurse practitioner salary. If you have a question about how much do np make, you can ask in the comment section.