İrql not less or equal error is one of the most common driver-related errors lately. The driver irql not less or equal error usually occurs on computers using the Windows 10 operating system. If you do not solve the irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 error, this error will constantly appear.
What is irql_not_less_or_equal error?
Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error is usually encountered while installing hardware. When installing a hardware, it is disconnected for various reasons and the process is interrupted, resulting in the irql not less or equal windows 10 error. So how to solve the stop code irql_not_less_or_equal error?
How to fix driver irql_less_or_not_equal?
If the “error driver irql not less or equal” is caused by the video card, you can solve it with the “Display Driver Uninstaller” program. After downloading this software, you can reset your video card and then use it with a clean version. Updating the version of the drivers is among the recommended actions.
If “error irql not less or equal” is not related to video card, please try below methods;
- Enter the “Start” section of your computer and type the “Run” command.
- Then search with the devmgmt.msc command from the screen that opens.
- In device manager, bad drivers and ! Check for drivers with the mark.
- If there is a driver with an incorrect or exclamation mark, right-click on this driver with the mouse and enter the properties section.
- Then go to the driver section and click “Roll Back Driver” under this section.
- This operation will cancel the most recent update operation.
- Sometimes files in C:\Windows\Minidump folder can cause irql less or not equal error. I also suggest you to check the relevant folder to solve irql not equal or less error.
- Also a software running at startup can cause irql_not_less_or_equal windows 11 or 10 error. So to stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal it would be good to close all other software initially before updating.
In this article, I tried to give you information about how to fix blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal error. Sometimes these methods we have given may not be enough to solve the bsod irql_not_less_or_equal error. If you could not solve the driver irql not less or equal windows 10 error, which is a hardware error, please ask me in the comment section. I tried to explain everything I know to solve the driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 error, but if you still have a question, please do not hesitate to ask.
IRQL not LESS or equal fix Windows 10
IRQL not LESS or equal error can be seen on computers with Windows 10 operating system. If you have encountered this error, first install and run the Display Driver Uninstaller program. If this error in the Windows 10 operating system is related to the video card, this program will solve the error. If that doesn’t work, you can try the other methods above.
Driver irql not less or equal Windows 11
You may encounter IRQL not LESS or equal error when installing hardware on your Windows 11 computer. If the main cause of this error is the graphics card, you can easily deal with the program. If it’s not a video card, I suggest you try other methods.
The irql not less or equal error can be easily solved with a program. Display Driver Uninstaller is among the programs you can use to solve this error. If the problem is related to the video card, this program will solve the problem. If it is not related to the video card, we recommend you to try other methods in our content.
This error is usually an error that occurs while the hardware is loading. This error occurs if the computer is disconnected for various reasons while trying to install hardware on your computer.
IRQL not less or equal error can be caused by RAM. Trying to perform more than one operation on RAM at the same time may be the cause of this error.