How to increase ram on android? If your Android operating phone is running slow, doesn’t load applications or opens late, or freezes, you are in the right place for a solution. You can make your phone boot faster by upgrading its ram. In this article, I will share with you some techniques on how to increase phone ram. If you are wondering the answer to the question of how to boost ram on android, then let’s move on to the continuation of the content immediately.
How to increase ram in Android?
How to increase ram in Android? There are two methods you can apply to increase the ram on phones with Android operating system. The first is to use an application, and the other is to use an SSD card. Now let’s explain how to increase ram with an application or SD card in separate topics.
1-Android ram booster app
The best application you can use to upgrade the ram on your Android smart device is Roehsoft RAM Expander ( (SWAP) application. To download the application;
- Login to google play store.
- Then search for Roehsoft RAM Expander.
- Install the application on your phone.
- After the installation is complete, you can start using the application.
- The application is paid and the installation cost is approximately 150 INR. However, this is a very affordable figure and you only pay once.
- With this application, you upgrade the ram of your android device.
After installing the application on your android phone from google play store or another download site;
- Select the language of the application and give permission for the root directory.
- Determine the capacity you want with the SWAP FILE Slider feature,
- Adjust the swap value to control how the kernel works,
- Then make sure that AUTORUN and SWAP ACTIVE are checked.
In order to use the Roehsoft RAM Expander (SWAP) application, you must meet the following requirements;
- You need to give root directory permission,
- A custom kernel with swap support,
- SD card.
2-Android ram upgrade with sd card
If you do not want to use a paid method mentioned in the first method, you can easily solve it with an SD card. Free and easy way to upgrade ram on android is sd card. The following are the requirements to upgrade the ram of your android phone with an SD card;
- SD card,
- Rooted Android Phone. Make sure the phone allows swapping.
- A computer with a Windows operating system,
- SD card reader.
If you have provided the required above, then let’s move on.
- First you need to install software on your computer.
- The name of this software is MiniTool Partition Wizard. You can download the app for free here: Download MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- Insert your phone’s micro sd card into your computer with an sd card reader.
- After connecting the SD card to your computer, open the software.
- Go to the section where your sd card is in the application.
- Right click on the SD card and create as many partitions as you need.
- First open partition memory and file system as FAT32. This is the most important step.
- Then change the file system of the partitioned partitions of the sd card to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Save after doing all these steps. Then remove the sd card from the computer and insert it into your android phone.
- That’s all. You have completed the process of creating an additional space on your phone with the sd card.
Now there is one last step left.Finally, you need to mount the EXT file to the internal memory of your android phone. For this process;
- Insert SD card into your phone,
- Download LINK2 SD app from google play store. You can download the app here: Download Link2SD app.
- Install the app and login. Make sure the “.ext” file is selected.
- Then again, install the “Swapper and Tools” application from the google play store.
- After opening the application, determine the amount of ram you want to use.
- The Swapper and Tools application creates a .swap file on your phone.
- Finally enable it. Thus, ram space will be created.
I tried to give information about How to increase ram on android. Although the methods may seem a little bit diffucult, they are actually methods that you can easily apply. If you can’t, write me in the comment section and I’ll try to help you