0xc00007b Error is one of the most common errors recently. It has been one of the most common errors in applications such as Win7 64 bit, win10 64 bit, GTA, PES, FM, ITUNES, Assassin’s Creed Unity. If you are getting the “application unable to start correctly 0xc00007b” error in all these applications, you are in the right place for a solution. In the continuation of our article, details about how to solve the 0xc00007b Error will be given.
The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b
The solution methods for the 0xc00007b Error will be explained step by step below. All of these methods have been tried by us and fast results have been obtained. If you do not get results when you try these methods, write to us in the comment section and send the error screen. I will try to help you.
- First, restart your computer and try to enter the application again.
- Hover over the application, right click and continue with “Run as Administrator” option.
- Check for updates by typing “Windows Update Settings” in the start section of your computer.
The solution methods mentioned above are the methods you should apply in general. Special solution methods for applications are explained in the rest of our article.
0xc00007b error fix Windows 10 64-bit
Error 0xc00007b is a common error in Win10 64 bit operating systems. The main reason for this error is that the application used is incompatible with the operating system. This error can be seen after the applications have been used for a certain period of time. If you are getting this error on win10 64 bit operating system, follow the methods below;
- This error usually occurs in the .dll file.
- Download the McRip VC Redist application to your computer to solve the 0xc00007b Error.
- After downloading and installing the program, open the application that you get the error with the “Run as Administrator” option.
In this way, the error will be resolved.
0xc00007b Error Solution win7 64 bit
Error 0xc00007b is a more common error in Windows7 operating systems. If you are using Windows 7 and encountering the 0xc00007b Error,
- First use the solution method we have mentioned above for the Windows10 operating system.
- If you do not get results from this method, go to the Start section of your computer and check for updates in the “Windows Update Settings” section.
- Update if there is an update. Then restart your computer and run the application as administrator. The problem will be solved.
The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b origin
If you are encountering the “origin 0xc00007b” error, please follow the steps below;
- Go to “Applications and Features” or “Programs and Features” on your computer.
- Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 in this section.
- Then delete the following files located on your Local Disk (C:) disk.
- Then download “Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015” from Microsoft official website.
- After downloading, install these two files: “vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe” .
- Likewise, download the “Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013” program from the Microsoft official website.
- Install the following files: “vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe”
- After all these steps, restart your computer. After this process, the error will be resolved.
The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b Fifa
If you are encountering the error “this application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b” when you want to run the fifa application;
- You should know that the main source of the error is the .dll file.
- Open Local Disk (C:) – Windows – System32 files on your computer, respectively.
- Find the MSVCP120.DLL file located here and delete this file.
- Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.
- After installing the programs, start the repair process.
- Restart your device. The problem will be solved.
0xc00007b Pes error
If you are getting this error in PES game;
- Log into the following folders on your computer in order: Local Disk (C:) – Windows – System32.
- Find and delete the xinput1_3.dll and msvcp140.dll files in this folder.
- Then download and install x86 and x64 Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 and 2015.
- Restart your device. You will see that the error has been resolved.
0xc00007b error C++
As we mentioned above, “0xc00007b error C++” can be caused by many problems. Fortunately, the solutions are quite simple. You can solve the “0xc00007b error C++” problem you encounter by trying the above methods.
HOI4 0xc00007b error
HOI4 is one of the popular games. It is possible to encounter the 0xc00007b error while starting or playing this game. In this case, you should first close the game and disconnect the computer from the electricity. After waiting for a while, restart the computer. If the problem persists, try the methods described above.
Darksiders 0xc00007b error fix
Darksiders is one of the popular video games. 0xc00007b error can be seen while playing this game or opening the game on computers with Windows or other operating systems. The most effective solution to the error is to restart the game and the computer. If this solution does not work, you should try other methods mentioned in our content.
Sims 4 0xc00007b error
If you are encountering the 0xc00007b error while playing Sims 4, one of the most played video games in the world, first restart your computer. If the problem still persists, try other methods.
There are many methods to fix the error. We have explained all the solution methods in our content. To solve this error, you can try the following: You can restart your computer, you can update, you can uninstall and reinstall the application you are having trouble with, you can update if windows is not up to date.
Microsoft Visual C++ is usually the root cause of this error on computers with Windows 10 operating systems.Therefore, first of all, if there is an error originating from Microsoft Visual C++, you should correct it. If there is no error there, or if the problem persists even though you have resolved this error, then you can uninstall the programs you recently installed and then restart your computer.
This error is more common especially on computers with Windows 7 operating system. To solve the error, you can update the programs and your computer, remove the applications you recently installed and restart your computer. Doing these will fix the error.
It is possible that you may encounter this error while trying to open the GTA5 game or while playing the game. In this case, restart your computer. If the error persists after restarting, check your computer’s updates and make the necessary updates. Try other methods in our content. The error will be fixed.
All methods described in our content are also valid for computers with Windows 11 operating system. Restart your computer, update programs, fix Microsoft Visual C++ errors. If these do not take effect, uninstall and reinstall recent programs.